Jan 10, 2011

It's been a while...

How often do I say that? It has been a while... 2010 is over, 2011 is in full swing, and I had the holiday of a lifetime in between.

Elsa mentioned the other week that I hadn't updated this thing in ages, so I thought I'd best. Although, this is going to be a "quickie".

So I started my holiday with having nothing to do and ended up getting a hug that I've been waiting 6 years for... Who says I'm impatient? :P It's a bit of a long story, and now isn't the time to put it all into words. My brain is tired. I did get some sun on the ONE weekend that we haven't had rain. Actually, I got fried by the sun. That's what I get for being a dumbass and going out without sunscreen. I'll post more photies and my holiday update soon :) In the meantime... here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)