The order of the general crappiness:
- Went for my weigh-in… Only lost 0.4kg’s… That’s 400 grams!
- The chick at the clinic jabbed me so hard with the needle that I actually cried.
- Then I had to compose myself for a meeting with the guy from Sanlam to discuss (of all things) an endowment policy.
- By the time I get home I am ready to cry again because I’m so hungry… only to discover that we have no electricity.
- No electricity equates to no dinner
- We went to Woolies and bought a chicken, got home, made salad and chicken rolls by candlelight.
- Sit down to eat, the lights come back on. CURSE YOU MURPHY!