Jun 11, 2013

They said what? Really? Are you sure?


*NASTY LANGUAGE WARNING*
I’ve come to the conclusion that book reviewers (not all, and yes I’m generalising… bear with me here) are bullshitters… or liars… which of the two, I’m not sure.
My cousin wrote a book on parenting; a topic which he knows nothing about. The reviewers gave it positive feedback. Said it was enlightening... amongst other things. Look, I got through around 30% of the book (unfortunately it was free on the Kindle store, so I opted to download it to see how “great” the book is). The book is crap. Sorry Daniel, but there’s no other way to put it other than, it’s crap. Really crap…
The book is, essentially, badly written, full of typos (have we never heard of spellcheck?), a sad excuse to complain about his ex-girlfriend and his (non-abusive) alcoholic father.
At the end of the day, he made some stupid choices, and decided to have a cry about it in a really, really awful book, instead of doing what the rest of us would do… man-up and move on.
Sorry Daniel, you get a 0 out of 10 rating from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)