Mar 9, 2010

Quick lunchtime post

I thought I’d pop a quick post in whilst I’m eating my fruit salad for lunch. This is a bit of a random question, but don’t you just love mangos? They’re just the most delicious fruit, especially when they’re perfectly ripe, which this one is.

Yesterday evening my computer at the office decided to have a “senior moment”, meaning it went on the blink. So after a reboot and a few choice words tossed at it, it decided to behave itself. It seems to be running fine today, but I’ve set a disk defrag to run in the hopes that it will help whatever issues it seems to be having over the past week. Yesterday I also ran a virus scan, just as a precautionary measure. I generally don’t end up with these kinds of problems (freezing, programmes crashing, etc...), so my first thought was “VIRUS”, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

In other news... My photography website is down for the moment, and will be until I figure out exactly what I want to do with it. Darren started re-designing my website for me, but as we are no longer together that has fallen by the wayside. I’m a bit sad about that because the concept that he had was really good, if a bit unpolished. Ag, there’s a lot of things I’m sad about when it comes to Darren... I guess that’s just the way it is. Moving on...

Speaking of moving on, we are apparently going to end up moving again. The flat that we live in is being sold. When it’s being sold is a question that I don’t have an answer for, but it is being sold. So when that rolls around, we will be packing up and finding a new home to live in.

And that’s all the news I have for now. Back to the grindstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)