Apr 9, 2010

Quick Update

I heard from Chris!
Believe me... NO ONE is more surprised than I am. I even got a dinner invite for this evening, but I turned it down... I have a concert to go to :) Another time :)

This is turning into an interesting situation. What do you think the chances are of this turning into something serious? Look, don't get me wrong, I'm not hoping for anything more than a friendship that lasts more than two weeks... but imagine if it turns into a relationship... And do I want it to turn into a relationship? At this point in time the answer is no, but who knows? You know what, I'm getting ahead of myself here and I don't want to do that... Nope, tonight is concert night, and I'm going to focus on that. Everything else is detail that I don't need in my head right now.

Enjoy the weekend!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)