Apr 7, 2010

A side note on the importance of friendship

Dictionary.com defines a friend as “a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.”

I am blessed to have the friends that I do.

I think that there are so few people on this earth who can say that they have the kinds of friends that I do... The kind of friend you can call in an emergency; who will stand by you when you’re backed-up against a wall. I am blessed to have the kind of friends who will laugh with you in times of joy, and cry with you when your heart is breaking.

Cherish your friends, be honest with them, but above all love them... because when all else fails in this world a true friend will stand by you, and if need be, hold you up.

I miss my most cherished friend, who moved away last year.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)