May 7, 2010

F.R.I.D.A.Y... !!! :-)

Well, this long week is finally over. I wish I could show you what I’m working on, but it’s all behind subscriber logins, so I can’t. Today I had a complete brain fart moment and deleted an entire section’s worth of pages from our company website. Fortunately it was a new section that I had just created and was working on, but unfortunately I ended up losing most of the work that I had already done. There is no [CTRL]+Z when working with this kind of CMS. I could kick myself, and even my frantic call to Darren proved fruitless. He said that he could put back content on a page, but not an entire page... He did, however, manage to re-create my page structure... so at least that was one lot of work that I didn’t have to re-create. Still, I was a complete chop for deleting the pages. I just wasn’t thinking.

I have a new favourite quote... It’s from SPUD: Learning to Fly. I’ll hunt it down and post it.

Otherwise, this has just been one heck of a long week. My sinuses are causing headaches and making me feel miserable, but I’m plodding on.

Fluffy my friend, I miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)