May 6, 2010

My goodness me, life is busy these days…

I don’t actually know whether I’m Arthur or Martha these days, and my net at home is being iffy, which means that I’ve not been on much these days.

I have been spending a whole lot of time playing Final Fantasy XII. It’s such a great game, but incredibly challenging too. I keep getting my arse royally handed to me, BUT I’ve since figured out how to work something called a quickening. Quickenings are awesome because if you string together enough of them you kick in something called an Inferno, or if you manage to string together at least 8 or so Quickenings you get a Cataclysm, which takes out all the bad guys within your range, all in one shot. The beasties never knew what hit ‘em. Check out some of the images from the game:



















Other than that, I’ve been spending a fair amount of time chatting via sms to Jay. I also called him yesterday to chat, just before going to dancing. He’s great and I’m becoming more and more attached to him… which is probably a bad thing at this point, but I guess I’ll just have to suck it up and accept that this is probably going to end in tears at some point.


Well, that’s me for the evening. I’ve got to get a few things together before I hit the sack :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)