May 25, 2010

Quick Catch Up

Hello Fluff

It seems my blog is turning into a Dear Fluff Diary. How are you doing? I’m a tired chicken today. Work has been insane this week (and it’s only Tuesday). I was here until 8:00pm last night, but at least I managed to get all the work done that I needed to. As a result though, I’m waiting on people today, so I thought I’d pop you a quick... er... post?

Jayson and I have semi-solidified our weekend away. He’s going to book his tickets in July and when he does I’ll book the accommodation. It will be nice to get away to the Midlands for a weekend, and September is still cool enough to enjoy the drive in the countryside. I wish he didn’t live in JHB. It’s just so damn far away.

Did you see all the jewellery pictures I posted on Facebook? I was a busy chicken over the weekend. My grandfather has bought me something called a “Handy Helper” which is similar to the one below. I couldn’t find a picture of the exact one that I have. Mine also has a magnifying glass. It’s awesome because I can clamp strings of chain between the two little arms and then I don’t have to hang onto the chain when I’m looping charms on it.




I’m tired, so my brain isn’t really functioning at its fullest capacity today. I think it’s going to be an early night for me tonight, especially because I have dancing tomorrow. We’re learning a new dance called Rosa Maria, and although it’s not exceptionally complex it’s still new and I need to focus on it. It’s actually a lovely dance... very sexy :P

My office is like a train station today, so even if I were busy I’m not sure how much work I would get done. Gina is archiving and throwing out old work, so the guys are up and down carting boxes away. It’s more than a little chaotic. My bosses are away at an important meeting in JHB... I hope it all goes well.

I want to start reading a new book this evening. I read about 6, one after the other but haven’t picked up a book since I finished my last one about 3 weeks ago. I have a set of 3 at home that I haven’t even looked at so perhaps they’re the next ones on my list. Emma was meant to start a book club, but with everything that’s been going on with her dad, she’s just a little snowed under. I feel so sorry for my poor friend.

Today is grandpa’s 15 minutes of fame day. I told you he’s going to be in a movie didn’t I? Well, he’s apparently going to be “a member of the board” ... As in, board of directors. They’re putting him in a suit and all. He’s also going to be in a bank scene. I’m actually wondering how it’s going because I haven’t heard anything from him as yet, and he had to be at the Protea Hotel in Umhlanga at 9am. I think I best call mom.

Anyways my friend, I best get going. Have a great day!
Love you lots!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)