Aug 25, 2011

The braai was great fun!

Oh hey, I never got around to posting about the braai that Wayne and I had with Daniel, Robyn and Rayson. It was a really lovely evening. The only thing that wasn’t lovely was the wind, but other than that, we all enjoyed ourselves. We will definitely host another one again, but with a few minor changes… paper plates and cups being one of them. Unfortunately Wayne doesn’t own any paper plates, and neither he nor I thought to buy. Oh well, these things happen.

Anyways, here’s a few of the photographs I took of Rayson, Robyn and Wayne spinning fire on the beach.

Rayson spinning the awesomeness :)
Wayne styling with the fire staff :)
Rayson (Right) and Robyn (Left)
Robyn spinning her worlds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)