Aug 26, 2011

Jealousy does not become you...

Today is one of those days when you know you just shouldn’t be posting, but you do instead. Kind of like drinking and dialing, but I’m in a bit of a mood, so I’m going to plunder on anyways.

I’m annoyed with Wayne. I had a very grumpy boyfriend in my flat last night and after further investigation discovered that he was pissed off at my taking Robyn’s new website to Darren to develop. Yes, Darren is my ex-boyfriend, but really he’s barely a blip in my life these days. If it weren’t for work he probably wouldn’t be in my life at all. How many times do you have to tell someone that you love them before they believe you? This is the second disagreement of this type that we’ve had in 3 weeks. The first one was over Martin, now Darren… both of whom barely feature in my life. Oh for goodness sake. So anyways, I’m sorry, but I’m fed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)