Aug 25, 2011

Home of Poi are AWESOME! Shop in their store!!!

It's not often that we see great service delivery here in SA... and in fact, very often we have to travel abroad to actually find it. Home of Poi have absolutely blown me away today.

Here's the background...
Robyn and I ordered flowlights together. All of mine work fine, but her one Spirit flowlight has been fautly from the start and on the weekend she replaced the battery and it just wouldn't switch on.

Anyways...
I contacted HoP, gave them the long version of the problem. They contacted me back, saying that they've had a couple of flowlights with faulty switches and are sending me a replacement flowlight for Robyn. And, to top it all off, I don't have to send the faulty one back to them.

How incredibly awesome is that?
Well done Home of Poi and thank you for the excellent service!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)