Aug 31, 2011

This is going to be a "toight" month

We got paid last night! Hurray! Unfortuantely, what comes in must go out... I worked out a budget last night for my bills this month and I'm around R622 short, which makes me a very sad panda. Normally I would be fine, but this month I have to get my car serviced. The service is the 90000KM one... the biggie where they change your CAM belt, which means that it's going to cost anywhere between R3300 and R4200. This means that I'm simply not going to be able to get my car serviced this month and will have to save as much as I can in order to get the job done next month. I also have to pay dancing fees and the chiropractor; together those make up another R800. It's just going to be a horribly tight month, which means no driving around, no outings and no new clothes for the summer. Sad pandas. From next month I also need to start saving for Christmas presents. Having a mother and a boyfriend tends to be expensive business.

Mom I know wants a special drying rack for clothes and a mixer, as her one popped. I have no idea what Wayne wants, will have to ask him.

Ok, enough doom and gloom... Must plunder on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)