Jul 5, 2010

Stick a fork in me, I am done

I can’t do it… I just can’t do it anymore. We’re in the process of changing our DSTV subscription (long story), so at the moment we don’t have TV at home. As a result, my grandfather is putting the radio on at 4:30am. I shit you not. The problem is, because his hearing isn’t good he turns it up, not exceptionally loud, but just above acceptable level. I’m not a morning person at the best of times, and if I could, I would ensure that there was no sound at all in my house from the time I get up to the time that I walk out of the door. I need peace in the mornings. There is no peace in my house anymore. It’s not just that though… we are just from two very different worlds. We had to listen to Rod Stewart last night. Shoot me, please. I was in my room so I wasn’t watching the dvd, but I could still hear ooooold Rod belting it out like there was no tomorrow.

I can’t do it anymore! I have nothing but anger in my heart towards him at this point. He squandered his life and his money, left my gran to go diddle whatever woman he could find in whatever dodgy pub he came across and now instead of retiring in a nice old-age home or immigrating to Canada, he's invading our home. I know you probably think I'm a terrible person, but at this point I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)