Jul 2, 2010

Thank Goodness for Fridays

I am tired and actually, I don’t really know why either. I haven’t had an exceptionally late-night week, but what I think could be contributed to my state of exhaustion is my sinus, or rather, my sinus issues. I need to go back to the doctor for testing, but haven’t really got the time at this point in my life.

At least it’s Friday and although I’m not really going to get the chance to sleep in tomorrow, I don’t have to get up at 5:30am.

I’ve decided I’m going to start making and selling jewellery. However, in order to do this I need to get my ducks in a row. At the moment I’m buying beads and findings and not working out how much each piece costs to make, because I’m making for myself and for friends. I’m now going to have to price everything, as I did with photography. I’m also going to have to get a website sorted out. But I still want to do photography, but not weddings. I’m going to take the wildlife pictures that I already have and get them printed onto canvas. Mom also makes the most beautiful knitted scarves, and I’m going to get her to make hats and bedsocks too, which I can sell online. So, basically I want to open an online “goodie” shop where anyone can buy reasonably priced gifts for their friends and family. There won’t be any custom-made things, only “what you see is what you buy” kind of stuff.

What do you think? Am I totally nuts and being a dreamer again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)