Jul 11, 2010

The weekend thus far

It’s been a relatively relaxing one so far. Yesterday I made corn fritters which came out quite nice. You can pick up the recipe for them here, at my Taste Magazine blog.


Mom and I went to the shops in the morning. We bought wool, and a few other bits and pieces. I’m starting the diet of doom again because I’ve picked up 4 kilos and I’m starting to feel it in my clothes. I still have those 15 kilos to lose, so I guess now is as good a time as any to get rid of them.

I haven’t really made any further progress on my online shop, because I need to meet with Pat first to discuss the product catalogue, and how it will all work. Once I’ve got a better understanding of that, I’ll continue with the design. In the meantime I’m making pieces of jewellery and pricing them.

In other arts and crafts news, I’m working on the mosaic snail, who thanks to Jay, I’m calling Juju. He’s coming along nicely, but I’m going to need to get another pack of the one set of tiles. I can see that I’m going to run out.




I also started my 44 Liqueur yesterday. I think it’s going to be fantastic when it’s done, but we shall wait and see. Getting the coffee beans into the orange is more difficult than it looks! But it was quite quick to put together once I got into the swing of it. I’m going to make some surprise muffins today for lunch, I think.


I have so much work to do, at work that I may go in a little later to try and get through some of my admin. Big things are happening at work that I can’t talk about at this point, but they’re all good.

Anyways, that’s me for now. Have a great Sunday and a great week!
Furbie was having a snooze on the carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)