Jul 9, 2010

Wow

This has been one hell of a week. You know your home life is stressful when you’re wishing it were Monday instead of Friday. That said, I am truly exhausted. My everything is aching from my ears to my toes.

I managed to semi-graze my knee this morning, but it still hurts like hell, when I went falling down the driveway. I was simply wearing the wrong shoes at the wrong time, and put my foot in the wrong place. As a result my knee is stiff, bruised and all-round sore.

On the upside, I do have a snail to mosaic this weekend. I’m calling him Juju, thanks to Jay’s suggestion. I’ll post some pics of the in-progress and the finished result. I just need to remember to get some bonding agent for the grout.

I’m also going back on my diet from Tuesday. I’ve put on 4kg’s and I’m not happy. Look, I still have another 15 (now 19) to lose, so now is a good time to get back on it. I’m not looking forward to the revolting medicine, but I am looking forward to losing the weight. Hopefully by this time next year I will be at my goal weight. I also need to get into a gym. I need to find a woman’s gym that caters for my insane schedule. I don’t like gyms where there are men around.

Ok, my emails have been sent, so I’m heading home. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)