Jul 10, 2011

A bit of a disappointing day

It’s been a frustrating day all round. The Ballito Prawn & Jazz festival wasn’t nearly as good as it was last year. All the stalls with lovely home décor goodies just weren’t there and the majority of the remaining stalls consisted of beaded jewellery, kids cheapie toys and Indian clothing. The one shirt I liked enough to try on didn’t fit across my boobs. I did find colourful little hackey sacks which I’m going to use for juggling practice. Mom bought me a bracelet and some nail polishes for Christmas stocking fillers, but there really wasn’t anything there that blew me away. We didn’t even end up eating there. Actually, we didn’t end up eating anywhere because we had (yet another) fight in Gateway. Ugh. Anyways…

It’s just been an incredibly long and kak day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)