Jul 10, 2011

Two more games to be added to my collection :)

In order to keep my ebucks going I have to add to them at least once every few months. The easiest way for me to do this is to shop online at Kalahari.net

I enjoy shopping at Kalahari because very often I can get games which I can't find in the store, I earn ebucks and I often find bargains... like these two.

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is an RPG for my PS3. On first inspection it looked a bit "meh" but then I started to have a look at the screen shots on Gamespot and it looks pretty cool. GS also gave it a 7, so it can't be terrible. Will be able to give a better opinion of it when I start playing.










The other game I ordered was Tales of Symphonia - Dawn of the New World for Wii. Gamespot gave it a 6.5 rating, so I'm not holding very high hopes for it, but it looks pretty. The characters have a bit of a Final Fantasy look about them, so I thought "what the hell, may as well buy it."










No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)