Jul 7, 2011

NoMu – Yes Please!

During my various treks around the interwebs today I stumbled across NoMu’s website. Now you must understand, I am of the opinion that NoMu make the best hot chocolate in the history of ever. Every sip is an orgasmic experience. So imagine my delight when I discovered that the NoMu website is every bit as awesome as their delicious hot chocolate. The website is filled with the most interesting variety of recipes, and you can subscribe to their monthly recipe newsletter, which they will send to you in PDF format.

For those of you, like me, who never knew this haven of food ideas existed, you can download their previous recipe newsletters (again, in PDF format) from the site. To whet your appetite and encourage you to please visit the site, I’ve added one of their superb recipe PDFs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say and leave me a note :)